How do I make changes to a shipment that has already gone out?

If you want to have your package held at a local shipping facility for 5 business days, you can do so by creating a free account with UPS My Choice or FedEx Delivery Manager (if you have FedEx tracking it needs to be a FedEx facility, likewise for UPS).

If you want your shipment to go to a different address, you will have to reach out to us directly since it is alcohol. Contact us ASAP on live chat M-F 10-4 EST, or at Please reference your order number.

If you know your delivery is going to be problematic, don't wait until the last minute to reach out. Once the package has been shipped back to us, we are basically out of options other than reshipping the package back to you, which has a restocking and reshipping fee of $20.


Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk